The CargoNet Air Export module is a complete module that covers Air Export operations from start to the end. The module effectively integrates with other modules in the CargoNet system. Freight forwarders who are looking to have customized features can have CargoNet Air Export as an independent module.
- Freight Quote and Freight Rate management Integration
- Job creation and Airway Bills generation
- Automated mailing and SMS at every stage of shipment execution
- Collection of air cargo from the consignor's/exporters premises
- Invoices & Purchase bills generation
- Link with Warehousing module to track storage of cargo before or after loading
- Track shipments in transit
- Link with Air Export clearance module for Customs and EDI handling
- Automated Duty and tax calculations
- Pre Alert generation
- Delivery of cargo from the airport of destination to the consignee's premises
- Connectivity Insurance coverage modules
CargoNet Air Export module documents preparation and handling procedures are carefully designed avoid delays at every point of shipment execution.